Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Divine Feminine Rising Part 2: Holiday Gifts That No Amount Of Money Can Buy!

Yesterday I was visiting a dear friend and we were having a conversation over tea and cookies.  Over the course of the conversation we kept acknowledging similarities in our life stories.  She shared with me her experiences similar to the path of healing I have just embarked on and my current experiences have brought up issues in her life that she has found still need healed.  It was like one beautiful dance.  Honest. Open.  No Fear.  No Judgement.  Just one woman sharing with another.  One woman supporting another. One woman's presence healing the other.



Powerful.  Beautiful. Divine.



I shared in my last blog about what the Divine Feminine Energy is.  Now I would like share about how she has shown up in my life simply because I have been willing to acknowledge her.


There is no way I could move forward in my healing process without stepping out of my fear and boldly acknowledging the imbalance of this energy within me.  There is no way I could have survived the past couple of weeks without mustering the courage to reach out to women for support, advice, and a few embraces.


It is so important that women start reaching out to women more.  We live in a time where we are exploited more than ever through different venues.  We live with echoes of past generations of women who were exploited, beaten, burned, and every other horrid thing to keep us apart.  To keep the divine feminine energy watered down.  Have you experienced the power of one woman assisting another?  It is life changing.


Since acknowledging this imbalance within me and understanding it is her very energy that is going to restore me she has shown up outside of me in different ways to assist me with my healing within.....


The Divine Feminine Rises


Leave it to Kundalini Yoga to reveal the perfect yogic tool at the right time to assist me in my healing.  Why not?  It was Kundalini Yoga that has led to what I will lovingly refer to as my, "Holiday Meltdown of Epic Proportions."  The meltdown that is the direct result of  a White Tantric Yoga Meditation Day.  I  had set my intention on White Tantric Yoga Day to clear out all that was related to my root core issue of "I Don't Matter" so that I could heal and powerfully move forward in my life.

Oh my.  Do not mess with Kundalini Yoga or White Tantric Yoga if you do not want to heal and transform.  It will break you wide open if you are ready!

So now here I am. Utilizing another Kundalini Yoga meditation.  This one is being practiced by over 800,600 recorded people around the world for the next 40 days.  The meditation is for Honoring The Divine Feminine.  If anyone knows about or has practiced a Kundalini Yoga meditation then you know its effects usually begin to show up in your life right away.  Well, that is my experience anyways. 




          

In these past couple of weeks women have been kind enough to listen to me while I have been  in some of my darkest moments. They have been kind enough to say, "I am here to support you."  The divine feminine energy has been present during the moments I have reached out to support another woman as frozen as myself and let her know someone cares. It has been present when a woman has called just to ask how I am feeling and actually listens.  It has been present when I have called another woman just to ask how she is feeling and I actually listen.




I witness the powerful healing energy of the Divine Feminine on Wednesdays at Thistle Farms.  It is showing me first hand the power that is generated when women come together to uplift and heal, love, and support each other.  It is showing me women are not all against other women.  Women can truly love and care for one another. Thistle Farms and Magdalene House is proof of this.


She speaks through women's voices over the phone during the weekly book study, Finding Your Inner Wildflower: A Bookstudy with Christy Diane Farr, I attend.  The book is called, The Women Who Run With Wolves.  A book study where women come together to discuss a collection of centuries old oral stories passed down through different cultures and tribes revealing the mysteries, secrets, and powers we as women hold.  Stories that used to be passed down from generation to generation keeping the wild divine feminine energy alive. Teaching us of our sacred nature.  This sacred energy.






She recently showed up through the arms of my mother who embraced  and rocked me in her chair as we cried together over secrets revealed and hard truths told.  She allowed my mom to open up to me about growing up with her mother and her mothers mother. The Divine Feminine whispered, "I Love You" out of my moms lips into my ears as I melted into her bosom.  I understood for the first time so much more about my mother.




The Divine Feminine is showing up to assist in healing the trauma that has been frozen within my body from years of abuse.  Warrior women who have walked this path before me have just shown up in my life and invited me to their sacred space to offer their healing energies.  I am testifying that there is nothing more powerful than the support of a woman.

On October 22, 2011 just days after my last post at my other blog site, My Dreams are My Life, my world changed.  The foundation of my very existence shattered.  It is hard to believe it happened after already being on a healing path for 10 years.  It has been 35 years coming.  My foundation is not going to be rebuilt overnight or in a week or month.  It will be a process.  A journey.  I am making it day-to-day only by the beauty and support of women.  This is new.  This is different.  This is beautiful.  This is why I want to honor and share more about The Divine Feminine.






The greatest gifts I could receive for Christmas have already been given.  It may not feel the greatest, but, being returned to the truth of who I am is priceless.  Learning through other woman about the sacredness of the Divine Feminine cannot be boxed and wrapped.  Witnessing and experiencing the healing power of women is not something that can be placed under a tree.  Receiving a phone call and allowing myself to hugged by another woman cannot be put on my credit card.  No.  Human Kindness is the ultimate gift.


My deepest gratitude for the women who are in my life.



It is the Divine Feminine Energy that is going to bring the healing to this world it so desperately needs.  It is generous and needed to wish for the healing of the world and world peace and all that stuff that gets emphasized this time of year.  The collective intention does make a difference.....to a certain point.  What is truly the way the world is going to heal is if we first heal ourselves.  


This is the perfect week to really access that Divine Feminine Energy and share with another.


 It is the perfect time to nuture another.


 Allow yourself to receive as well as give.


It is the week of Winter Solstice. Call on this divine energy to assist you in allowing anything that does not serve you to die so that new may enter into your life.


Use this energy to dream the future you want as it is coming up on a new year.


Honor yourself.  All the qualites of the divine feminine.  Even if you can't feel these qualities or don't believe them -honor this energy that is creation itself!






Have a Divine Day!






A beautiful gift from a 6 yr old at Thistle Farms.  She asked me what my favorite color was.
A priceless reminder of innocence, joy, and love.

  













No comments:

Post a Comment