Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sometimes Reality Does Bite But There is One Thing That Can Help...





Self-Honesty

Change cannot truly take place without it

Recovery cannot happen without it

It is a simple action

It is a life changing action

It is scary

It is relief

It is liberating

Makes one breath deeper

It can really suck

Reality bites

Again

Change cannot take place without it

It requires one to take responsibility

For their actions

For their life

Facing ones truth

Just one truth about self

Can change ones life

No more hiding

No more pretending

No more wasted energy

Self-Honesty

Gets you on your knees

Breaks down walls

It can open doors

To new worlds and possibilites

Its scary

Its exciting

Its simple

Yet

One

Of

The

Hardest

Things

To Do

Getting honest with your self

Have you done it lately?

Just one thing?

One

itsy

bitsy

teeny weeny

tiny

thing

you have

not been facing

about

YOU.


Well, it is none of my business anyway if you have or have not been facing anything.  I just write this stuff as it comes through:)  However,  in the process of writing the above I felt myself pushing down something that has been trying to come to the surface for me to look at for the past week or so.  So the above really does speak some truth.  Crap.  Now that I wrote it I can't ignore whats coming up.  I can.  I always have a choice.  Denial really sucks though.  Ha.  Time for me to go journal.......













No comments:

Post a Comment